As the Senior UI/UX Designer you will own the UI/UX strategy for Neuraum’s solutions. This includes our key platform Fertighaus.de which is entering an exciting stage that will see both a full redesign and significant expansion over the next 12 months. This means working on user interfaces and experiences that impact the lives of hundreds of thousands of people looking to make their dream house a reality. Working collaboratively with our product and development teams, you will be responsible for ensuring that the solutions we deliver surprise and delight our customers with their clarity, simplicity, and intuitive use.
- Shape and drive Neuraum’s user experience through your leadership in visual design.
- Play a critical role in creating useful, simple and elegant user flows and designs.
Translate ideas into cross-platform designs using effective design patterns.
- Take ownership of the development of our design system and push it forward with your vision as our services expand.
- Lead by example, you take initiative and get the job done; no matter if it’s executing deliverables or demonstrating strategic thinking on future user designs.
- Work within scrum/kanban environments with agile process flows.
- 4+ years of experience delivering responsive designs that delight customers
- You understand user empathy is the key to great design; you intuit implicit user needs and know when and how to use research to get to the root of problems.
- Extensive experience using design tools, Sketch, InVision, and Adobe creative suite or similar
- Experience working with and developing a design system to execute your vision
- Love working with a motivated team towards accomplishing a shared vision
- Eager to grow and keep yourself up-to-date on the latest developments in UI & UX best practice, design outcomes, and design processes
- Proactive, self-driven and comfortable within a fast-paced, always-on environment
- Ability to communicate concepts clearly with the support of your experience and research
- Appreciation for the value of a strong culture and excitement to contribute in to it in your own way
- Ability to write and speak English fluently without hesitation
What we offer
- Responsibility: You will take responsibility for our multi-channel user interfaces by leading UI and UX design for Neuraum, solve user problems & needs with high quality interfaces & experiences, and set out our mid- and long term design strategy.
- Teamwork: Work together with an experienced and highly motivated team to tackle complex customer problems in a highly impactful industry, and take advantage of an open culture, flat hierarchy, and quick decision making.
- Fun at work: Engage with the team at bi-weekly breakfast specials, monthly Neuraum Academies where you learn from your peers, relax at our traditional pub lunch every Friday, and celebrate success with regular offsite and out-of-country company events.
- Impact: A highly impactful role in a fast growing company, a leading platform, new projects to influence & guide, a very strong development team, and a rewarding mission: helping people to find the home of their dreams, easily and intuitively.
- Engaging atmosphere: Hang out on our gigantic rooftop terrace and enjoy fresh fruits, cereals, and beverages. Our beautiful office is located in Berlin-Mitte close to Rosenthaler Platz and surrounded by tons of fantastic restaurants and bars.
Do you want to actively contribute to solving new and challenging problems in the rapidly evolving home construction tech sector? Do you want to work with a great team within a great culture? Are you looking for challenging tasks with responsibility? Then we should talk! Please apply at https://neuraum-jobs.personio.de/job/155389?_pc=3041#apply. If you have further questions, take a look at our homepage www.neuraum.com or give us a call (030−577040923). Your contact person is Meike Klingsporn-Schliep.