Taken from the dasauge® job market: dasauge.co.uk/jobs – please refer to dasauge® in your job application.
For our Gallery in London – Mayfair we are looking for an
Gallery Assistant (m/f/d)
- Create a welcoming environment, providing excellent customer service at all times
- Engage and advise customers using a professional yet friendly approach
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Actively participate in various merchandising activities and events
- Sales experience in a Gallery or in luxury / premium retail fields such as fashion, accessories, interior design or other high-end products
- Great sales and communication skills, loyalty as well as hands-on mentality and a proactive work ethic
- Passion for providing excellent customer service
- Strong affinity for art / photography / interior design
- High degree of engagement and the willingness to familiarize yourself with a new environment
- A results-orientated way of working and an entrepreneurial spirit
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a successful international company that is growing quickly
- An innovative and international environment with the continuously expanding market leader for art editions with long-term possibilities
- Attractive products which excite customers, partners and us every day
- A flat hierarchy, with open communication lines
- Scope for design and space for creative ideas
How to apply:
Please submit your online application, including your salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
Any queries? Please contact Catarina Mittelmann via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!