Taken from the dasauge® job market: dasauge.co.uk/jobs – please refer to dasauge® in your job application.
Founded in 2015, Avrios is the first fully digital vehicle fleet manager and one of the fastest growing startups in Zurich. We currently have over 500 clients including world leaders in sports goods, drinks, pharma and consulting. Avrios stands for mobility and helps our customers make complex decisions, automating buying, leasing, managing and selling their vehicles at the click of just a few buttons.
We call Zürich our home but, with a team of 55, featuring over 17 nationalities, we are a group of ambitious and talented people from all around the world. Fostering a truly open and progressive culture, combined with state of the art engineering and creative approaches to marketing — working at Avrios is a powerful mix of purpose, challenge and most of all fun. Sounds interesting? Keep reading!
Being a Graphic Designer at Avrios:
You are a customer-centric and organised creative mind who is inquisitive, patient and up to the challenge of taking the Avrios brand visually to the next level. You’ll have an important role to play in being in charge of the design of all outbound creative messaging.
- Work closely with all members of the Marketing Team to create consistent brand materials across all digital channels (website assets, landing pages, email marketing, digital advertising, print assets, social media)
- Take a lead in rebranding the Avrios visual image
- Support master visual identity development and brand guidelines as well as implementation across all touchpoints
- Act as an art director with 3rd party vendors in external projects (photoshoots, video production etc)
- Mastering Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in web design
- Bring a high level of creativity, attention to detail and efficiency while working under tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented creative environment
- Strong pulse on trends and best practices in design and an understanding of personal design style
- Significant enthusiasm for brainstorming, iteration, and collaborative design
- Plus: knowledge and experience in copywriting, photography and video content creation
- At least 1 year of professional experience as a graphic designer in an agency or on the company side
- Business fluency in English
- Eligible for a working visa in Switzerland
What we offer:
The opportunity to flourish in one of the fastest growing startups in Zurich
Time, budget and guidance to invest in your personal and professional growth
A continuous learning environment in a fast moving startup culture
Centrally located offices in the heart of beautiful Zurich
Startup perks (ping-pong table, unicorns, parties, snacks, drinks, etc.)
All applications via the following link: https://avrios.workable.com/j/0B46070F99