Taken from the dasauge® job market: dasauge.co.uk/jobs – please refer to dasauge® in your job application.
Studio Tomás Saraceno, one of the world’s leading practices to overlap art and architecture, is always keen to speak to enthusiastic talented people who might be interested in joining our team in Berlin.
Our collaborative and combined approach focuses on the most experimental projects, as such we are seeking an Architecture Intern (full-time activity) for a period of three months with excellent organizational skills to join the internationally renowned artist’s team. The position is partially remunerated.
Suitable applicants to work on our outstanding projects must be diligent, enthusiastic, and quick-learning, with proven abilities to undertake heavy tasks if necessary. The candidates should not be fearful of heights.
- Be currently enrolled in a student program;
- Degree in Product Design, Architecture or Interior Design;
- Excellent graphic and 3D modelling skills, namely in Rhinoceros 3D and Adobe Creative Package: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop;
- Demonstrable skills in building models, with high attention to details and general understanding of materials;
- Ability to read, interpret and draw architectural plans and shop-sketches for manufacturing;
- Demonstrable skills in problem-solving and improvisation;
- Flexible and committed attitude to work. Highly motivated and able to demonstrate initiative in a large team;
- Excellent English with oral and written communication skills;
- Skills in rapid prototyping and parametric design is a plus;
If you are interested in this role please send us your CV (.pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Architecture Intern” on the subject heading. If you have any queries regarding the recruitment process, you can also email us to the same electronic address.